All the content of this website, the designs, texts and photos are the property of GRANADA TRADEMENS SL -, hereinafter PASTA FACTORY, with registered office and postal address at C / Arabial CC Neptuno Nº45 Local 52 18004 (Granada) and with CIF: B19610625 , registered in the Mercantile Register of Granada – Volume 1586, Folio 95, Sheet GR-48102, inscription 1.
These general conditions regulate the access and use of the following websites:
You can contact us at this email address: email@example.com
PASTA FACTORY makes it freely available to Internet users, as well as other similar sites that PASTA FACTORY may enable in the future.
Access to them implies their acceptance without reservations.
The use of certain services offered on these sites will also be governed by the specific conditions set out in each case, which will be accepted by the mere use of such services.
All the contents of these websites are protected by copyright and intellectual property regulations, so any unauthorized use of this material may be a violation of such laws.
PASTA FACTORY can not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information appearing on the pages of these websites.
1. The user accepts that access to this website and the contents included in it takes place freely and consciously, under his sole responsibility.
2. This agreement regulates the general contracting conditions for the various services provided on our web pages, so that the user, at the time he completes the registration process and contracts a service through our web pages, our customer service phones or through our emails, accepts and expressly submits to the clauses specified below, as well as to each and every one of the clauses stipulated in the contract corresponding to each service contracted.
3. Users access the website freely and free of charge, although PASTA FACTORY reserves the right to limit access to certain content or services, requiring the registration of their data prior to access.
4. PASTA FACTORY is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
5. PASTA FACTORY reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of its websites, as well as the contents, services and conditions required to use them when it deems appropriate or with the purpose of adapting to the future legislative and technological changes. These modifications will be valid from their publication on said websites.
6. PASTA FACTORY understands that the mere publication on our website of the modifications that affect the contracted services implies the notification of the same to the client. However, as far as possible, PASTA FACTORY will try to notify its customers individually of the modifications made.
7. In the event that the client does not agree with the modifications notified by PASTA FACTORY and decides to rescind the contract, it should comply with the obligations assumed prior to the resolution.
8. PASTA FACTORY reserves the right to interrupt access to this website at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, power failure, or any other cause . Such interruption may be temporary or definitive, in which case this circumstance will be communicated to the users, who may suffer the loss, if applicable, of the information stored in the different services, without giving rise to any compensation.
9. PASTA FACTORY will try to reduce to the minimum the problems caused by errors of a technical nature, being able to proceed to the temporary suspension of the services and contents of our web sites to carry out operations of maintenance, improvement or repair of the same ones, without this originating compensation some to the user for these concepts.
10.PASTA FACTORY reserves the right to temporarily or definitively cancel the services rendered, in the event of any incident regarding the collection thereof, regardless of the method of payment and means of payment applied, until the resolution of the non-payment, even when it is not imputable to the client. PASTA FACTORY is exonerated for any consequence derived from the cancellation of the services as a result of their non-payment.